We are creating the world’s leading energy company that will provide a substantial contribution to the global environment, economy and to the welfare of humanity. We are creating viable solutions to the environmental crisis by developing zero carbon emission technologies that solve some of the biggest challenges of the 21st century.
We are developing energy systems to harness the immense and consistent power in offshore low altitude wind combined with the power of subsea oceanic pressure to provide reliable, low-cost clean electrical energy, energy storage and fresh water.
Subsea Systems Engineer
Roederer Rose Lyne
Energy Systems Engineer
Aerodynamics Systems Engineer
MISSION AND VISION
- Electrifying and decarbonising the World
- By 2025 to alleviate the world’s water shortages by supplying 5000 MIGD of fresh water globally
- Decarbonising 15% of Dubai’s desalination capacity prior to Expo2020 (50 MIGD)
- Building our installed power capacity to 20 GW by 2030
- Generating over of 10 TWh per year of electrical energy by 2025
- Creating a renewable power system that can reliably match real-time energy demand